Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Time to Breathe Easier

I decided to start this blog so I could have somewhere to post the html code that shows what my baby looks like at this time. I thought it might be a good way to keep a sort of journal of what is going on throughout the pregnancy too, though.

Today I had my second blood test to measure my hCG levels. It was terrifying waiting to find out today if I had miscarried or not. My levels are good, though, so I am very relieved. I do have to have an ultrasound next week, and although the doctor is ordering that to make sure I am not having an ectopic pregnancy, I am really not worried because I am not displaying most of the symptoms. It is just precautionary. I am actually pretty excited about getting the opportunity to see my baby. I hope I can see the tiny speck in my uterus that will eventually become my son or daughter. The whole process is pretty amazing.

No comments: