Monday, October 6, 2008

Names

Here are some names that I/we are currently considering:

Girls:
Claire
Essie
Carsten
Riley
Brylee
Lilliana (Lily)
Brynna
Emlyn (Emmie)
Ella (Ellie)
Hadley Ceana (dad doesn't like)
Kendall
Reagan
Kiera
Jael
Paige
Teagan
Vivienne (dad doesn't like)
Carlyn
Laine
Abby
Addison
Reece
Keegan

I am sort of leaning toward the simpler names like Claire or Paige. We will see. There is plenty of time to decide. We both like Essie, and it is the sounds of the first initials of both of us (S.C.). It is a unique name but has a classic sound, so I like it. No one else I have talked to cares for it that much, but Daddy liked it, so we will see if it stays on the list after some more discussion.

Boys:
Asher
Camden (Cam)
Thane
Egan
Dexter (Dex)
Landon
Sawyer
Spencer (Spence)
Adrian (dad doesn't like)
Julian (dad doesn't like)
Brooks
Jarrett
Isaac
Emerson
Ethan
Dagan
Dieter
Drake
Duncan
Braden
Pierce
Channer
Keegan
William would be the middle name

Saw that I had Cooper on my saved names on babynames.com, but that is the name the BFF likes. You can have it, dawg. It is not one of my favs anyway. I have Reegan on there also, but again, not one of my ultimate fav picks.

3 comments:

ch-hay duex said...

Well I have talked to you about these names already, so I have no comment! :)

shanaynaywhite said...

I love the name Claire and I must say there are some names I do not like at all! :O)

For a boy I like Landon.

There is my two cents!

ch-hay duex said...

Landon is way too popular right now...Claire is good, but there are a lot of those right now too.