Thursday, October 9, 2008

Strongly Considered Names

For boys, Dad is really feeling Asher. We also both like Dexter. I know it is supposedly a serial killer or whatever, but I don't know how relevant that will be to most people since the show hasn't been on very long. We like Camden (Cam) too.

For girls, we like Essie and Claire mainly. I am getting very mixed reviews on Essie. It's one of those names that people pretty much love or hate, I think. It would be pretty hard to make fun of, though, unless kids called her Bessie. Maybe I just like it because I made it up.

1 comment:

ch-hay duex said...

I really like Asher... I can't make myself not think of Darkly Dreaming Dexter the serial killer when I see Dexter...but maybe I will forget about it in the future...just don't have his middle name be Wayne! :) Anyway... I like Claire best of the other too. I could see where you would worry about the Bessie the cow thing... but kids only make fun of that stuff until middle school, then they grow up a little! :) I would not worry about the making fun of your kids things... I don't ever remember kids making fun of other kids because of their names... it was more along the lines of what they wore or if they were a nerd or things like that!